Wednesday, December 3, 2014

DIY Tanktop Organizer: Using Shower Curtain Hooks


If you love to shop for clothes as much as I do, you've probably racked up your fair share of tank tops in a multitude of different colors and designs for the summer or underneath cardigans. For the longest, I've had my tanks piled in a bin in the corner of my closet for easy access but as they build up, the harder it is to see all the variations I own. Hanging up your clothes provides easy display and access, which is why my fellow tank-top hoarders might like this super cheap trick!

Shower curtain hooks
Sharpie
Hanger
All your tank tops

1.  Dress up your new hanger system by creating a design on your shower hooks using a sharpie. I love polka dots!

 

2.  Loop the shower curtain hooks on the hanger but do not close them (closing the hooks will make it harder to access the tank tops. Keeping it open works just as great)
3.  Loop the straps of all your tank tops onto the shower curtain hooks and you have a super cheap tank top organizer DIY!


It turned out pretty cute if I might say so myself and the total cost was $4! I bought three sets of shower curtain hooks at the dollar store and you can buy a whole page of hangers from the dollar store as well.

Until next time. <3











2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! Plus, it would save hangers... I have too many tank tops, LOL. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha don't we all! Yeah this is such a great hanger or drawer space saver and makes it's easy to grab one daily. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete