Monday, January 5, 2015

Target Haul


Happy New Years! I can't believe it's already 2015. Time is definitely flying. Of course the first thing I thought about to ring in the new year was shopping! Yes, I am a self-proclaimed shopaholic, but this particular trip I want to share today was diy specific. This blog is relatively new which means that there are so many supplies out there that I have yet to discover and use for my diy projects. I was inspired by some of my favorite blogs to purchase these lovely items.


1. 3M Spray Mount - Spray adhesive can be used for many crafting projects. This particular spray had rave reviews for its durability. It's a small can for a below $10 so I can see how I like it. 

2. Multi-Color Glitter - I love love love glitter and was quite shocked that I don't already own some. I debated between this pack and a much smaller pack of just metallics. Well lets just say I have enough glitter to last me quite some time.

3. Mod Podge - I know I'm pretty late to the party when it comes to mod podge. It seems like every diyer knew about it but me. If you also don't know much about it, its an adhesive paste but also works as a glossy finish that you can apply on top of pictures, fabrics, scrapbook paper, etc to add design. There are different finishes. I bought the glossy and sparkle one (I told you I love glitter).

4. 2015 Planner - I've been out of school for quite some time so I haven't been to the planner aisle but when I ran across this gold polka dot planner, I was inlove. It has a pink and white interior and has lines for each day of the year. I decided to use it as a blog planner since I want to be more active on my blog this year. 

5. Washi Tape - As I mentioned before in my post about wall decorating for renters, washi tape is all the rage. You can use it to dress up almost anything and it comes right off cleanly. I have a few organization ideas for this black and white design I got on sale. 

Well I'm off to go try out these new purchases. Wish me luck.

Until next time. <3




8 comments:

  1. I got the same 2015 planner (but in navy) and am also using as a Blog planner! I'm such a sucker for office supplies.
    -Kristen
    www.pugsandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! I saw the navy one too and thats awesome that we both thought to use it for Blog planners. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love a good Target haul! Modge Podge is a must - especially for glittering projects! Can't wait to see what you do with all these goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can't wait to use the mod podge! I already have a few ideas in mind. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Loveee your haul!! I need to get the Modge Podge soon!! I have so so many projects coming up!! :( And hi5!!! We have the same planner!!! Woo-hooo!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! The mod podge at Target was decently priced but I also found some smaller ones at the dollar store too :) Don't you just love the gold polka dots on the planner? haha. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Looks amazing !! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete