Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Best Decor Shops for 20-Somethings

Photo via Joss & Main

If you're addicted to POPSUGAR like me, you would have noticed their latest post on best decor shops for 30-somethings. Well we 20-somethings need more budget-friendly options for our home decor since we are likely just starting our career (and our savings). If you're new to my blog, I've mentioned that my husband and I are planning on moving in April so I am getting rid of all the old decor and furniture I don't want and racking up on new items. Thus, I have ran across a nice queue of decor shops that are best suited for my fellow 20-somethings. 

1. TJ Maxx - Not only can you buy discount designer handbags but there is a lot of cute décor in their home section that is discounted.
2. Marshalls - The home section always has a ton of finds especially in their bedding section.
3. Target - I am completely addicted to Target, especially the Nate Berkus items. He now not only has an office selection but he has expanded to home items recently. Also, a lot of the Target items can be found on sale and look more expensive than it is.
4. Zara Home - I recently discovered this site and I am completely obsessed. Some of their items can be a bit pricey but their sale selection is always stocked with a lot of great finds.
5. Anthropologie - A lot of 20 somethings rave about anthropologie. I haven't bought anything from there particularly but I'm sure I will venture on their site in the new future.
6. Joss&Main - I love love love this site. It is a flash sale site that has an abundance of themed home items at discounted prices for limited periods of time. I've found some really gorgeous and elegant items on there already for the new apartment.
7. Hautelook - I can't get enough of hautelook. If you haven't subscribed to their site yet, you should. It is another flash sale site that has great items that will leave you most likely addicted.
8. H&M Home - I recently discovered that H&M has a home site and I'm so glad I did. Not only are the prices great but the items look really nice. I can't wait to dress up my apartment with their décor items.
9. Ikea - I'm pretty sure everyone knows about Ikea for the most part. I've been going here since I was a teenager. It's great for people in apartments who need temporary nice furniture. It's also pretty easy to upgrade the look of the Ikea furniture with some paint and embellishments.
10. Homegoods - If you haven't been here, you need to stop reading and go there now. I definitely saved the best for last because this place is amazing. There are endless finds for discounted prices and they have something to fit everyone's style.

Are there any other stores you guys like to go to for home décor & furnishings?

Until next time. <3


4 comments:

  1. Ah If only we had these stores where I am from, it totally sucks!!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I know Zara home ships internationally I believe and probably some of the others but I hate paying for shipping costs personally, haha. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Great tips! I am currently trying to re-redecorate my apartment and will have to head to these stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips! I am currently trying to re-redecorate my apartment and will have to head to these stores.

    ReplyDelete